In honor of my New Nightstands, I wanted a smaller version of my existing Edison Lamp. I wanted one to take up less space, as the nightstands are slightly smaller than my Old Nightstand.

To start, I ripped down a really small 4x4 in my table saw to make it roughly 2"x2". I drilled the holes for the light socket as well as the switch.

Dark walnut stain applied

Another angle

The finished lamp with 3 coats of clear satin polyurethane siting in front of the old lamp for size comparison.

Lamp turned off

I used a small sheet of acrylic to cover the bottom of the lamp to make room for the rubber grips. I ended up swapping out the 2 big pads for 4 smaller ones after this picture was taken to avoid wobbling of the lamp.